Where does the phone bill fit in?
Obviously telecommunications are a necessary part of business growth and profit. And without it, one cannot add to your bottom line. However, new technology makes it possible to save a lot on this expense.
VOIP – What is it?
VOIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol. It is the use of phones on the internet instead of phones using a normal phone line. You still pay for the call, but it is much less than a normal phone line would charge you. Usually you pay something like 3 cents per minute for a call to anywhere in the world. This alone can save you up to 60% for national calls and up to 90% for international calls.
In addition to this, you can use your existing phone numbers and 0800 numbers, which will make for a painless transition.
Using VOIP in your business will give you:
- A Windows Based software program so you can do the admin yourself.
- It is easy to use
- Phone calls to extensions are free
- You can make off site extensions so you can talk to branch offices for free, or a staff member can work from home and have contact with the office for free
- calls can be forwarded to staff member mobiles
- the network is secure
- you can record all calls
- It works with Sales force and most other CRM systems
- An average of 60% savings on your phone bill every month, You pay $7.00 per line in line rental fees, you pay only $0.03 per minute in national and international calls, Pay only $0.24 per minute to mobiles and local calls are free
- VOIP telecommunications providers usually have an exceptional quality of service
- Have everything you need such as call forwarding, voicemail, 3 way calling, call waiting, call forwarding and so much more – for free
The Benefits of using VOIP in your business
- You can streamline your workplace as clutter is reduced
- You save money on your phone bill which will make for greater profits
- Reduce time looking for contacts’ details as a VOIP system will give you a more manageable list of contacts
- Productivity will increase as time wasting activities will cease. Also the employees may have a headset which will free up their hands
- VOIP Services are affordable to implement
The future of telecommunications is here. It is up to you to take advantage of it so that your business may prosper.